The place is located on the peninsula of Tagamõisa, near the village Undva.It is only 200m from the house to the sea.
You can go hiking in the area surrounded by the beautiful untouched nature. In addition, it is possible to explore the nearby located peninsula of Harilaiu. The region is uninhabited and pure. You feel like being away from civilization – a wide view over the sandy coast and big waves in windy weather. There is a marked hiking trail on the peninsula.
Accommodation for 4 people in a small two-storey camping house.
Electricity 12 V. Mobil data good. A campfire site (a table set), a grill, a dry closet toilet, a well. A fireplace in the house to heat and feel warm in bad weather. Everything for staying overnight available. Parking place for 3 cars. WIFI included.
Undva village, Saaremaa Parish, Saare County
|How to get ?||
50 km from the capital of Saaremaa, Kuressaare.
Drive along Veere Road until the bus stop ”Tagamõisa küla”. Take the left turn (road sign Undva 5
km) and keep driving till the bus stop ”Undva küla” (3,5 km). Continue your trip straight on 1,7 km
and then turn right to the small road. The turning has been marked (a triangular on a tree). Go on
(keeping left) and in 350 m you reach the seaside. Follow the road to the left, which leads you back
to the forest and in 50 m you have reached the parking place of the camping house
The house rules:
- Check-in at 2 p.m.
- Check out at 12 a.m.
- Underaged people need a permission of an adult to book the house.
- The house and the surrounding area is not aimed for parting or other big events.
- Smoking and making an open fire inside the house is strictly forbidden.
- Entrance with outdoor footwear not allowed.
- To get to the sleeping area, you have to use a ladder. It can be dangerous for children.
- We would appreciate when you let the house clean after leaving.
- The guest returns the keys to the housekeeper or to the place they have agreed on.
- There are
some restrictions concerning the nature reserve. Read about the restrictions here.